Drop-shipping

Executive Summary

We aim to provide better quality products for customers.  Clothes have a huge market in the world.  With the help of starting an online business of clothing which is known as Drop-shipping. Drop-shipping is a kind of retail business that delivers products worldwide for customers.  With drop-shipping, a company fulfills orders without maintaining an inventory of the goods it offers.

To become successful in the drop-shipping business, firstly I need to promote my online store to attract more customers to boost my sales. Customers play a crucial role in every business. Here are the key people whom I want to reach out to show my products to satisfy their needs.

• Fashion enthusiasts: They are people who constantly track trends in fashion and look for one-of-a-kind items.
  • Online shoppers: This group includes those who are comfortable with online purchasing and those who value the convenience of home delivery.
  • Influencers on social media: Using their reach and power, influencers may help brands and goods become known by their followers. I will provide free clothes to influencers to promote products for my store.

Funding – I allocate money for influencer partnerships, social media advertising, and marketing efforts to attract clients and raise brand awareness. I prefer to finance money for influencers and website maintenance by using my savings and family. Family plays an important role in raising financing funds for my business. At the time of starting a business, I spend a little less money on influencers according to my budget. It is interesting to note that my friends also help me to reach out to more customers through posting posts on their social media platforms, then it will help me to save money on social media advertisements.

Competitors- I focus on providing eco-friendly products for customers at a reasonable price to beat competitors in the market. My aim is to supply fast delivery of products.

Recruitment – I am willing to invest in hiring two or three individuals who perform various jobs for my drop shipping business. One of them is virtual assistants are the first position that many drop-shipping companies try to fill. These remote assistant positions are primarily responsible for covering tasks that the business owner is unable or does not have the time to complete. Customer service, database entry, drop-shipping advertisements, eCommerce marketing, and affiliate marketing in contrast to drop-shipping management are a few examples of this. A second position is for the role of the drop-shipping customer service representative is one of the most crucial in any drop-shipping. Hiring a committed employee to handle client complaints and assist with exchanges or returns is also beneficial.

© 2024 Drop-shipping