Drop-shipping

Q & A

Q1) Where will you find the clothing quality?

India is a diverse country that offer various qualities of clothes. I make connection with local supplier from India to export clothes to different nations.

Q2) What are the different strategies used to deal with the product in the market?

I used to deal with products through using different social media platforms to generate more sales and revenues in the market. Additionally, I also offer various discounts and sales on clothes.

Q3) How much investment is needed for an initial start?

There is very little investment needed to start dropshipping business. For example, investing money into a well-designed website and branding may attract customers and help to develop a reputation.

Q4) How will you compare your pricing with the current marketing and competitors?

With the help of gathering information about the customer’s tastes, habits of spending, and willingness to pay . To determine whether your pricing plan is in line with consumer demand, conduct surveys, examine sales statistics, and keep an eye on market developments.

Q5) What the future of this business is according to you?

According to my perspectives, there is huge change in the demand of technological innovations like artificial intelligence (AI) tools and virtual testing tools have the potential to improve the online shopping experience for consumers who purchase garments through dropshipping.

Q6) Do you have plans and options for collaborating business?

No, I did not have any plans to collaborating my business.

Q7) What will be the price range for your products?

It depends upon the quality and sizes of the clothes. Additionally, the price ranges are started from $10 onwards.

Q8) How will your track the services for your customers.

Throughout the order fulfilment process, keep open communication available for your clients. At significant points, including order confirmation, shipment processing, and delivery, send out automated email or SMS notifications.

Questions as an Investor

Q9) What’s your backup plan if online ads don’t work out?

I will paid money to influencers to promote my products, if online ads don’t work out. However, my main preference is to focus on social media ads for advertisement to expand business.

Q10) How will you make sure the products are good if you’re not keeping them in stock?

India is well popular in the terms of clothes and fashion, there are various varieties of clothes. I imported the goods from my India. I have connection with many supplier that helps me to choose better quality by keeping lines of communication open with your suppliers so that they can address expectations, and quality standards.

Q11) How will you know if giving products to influencers is helping your business?

It is a way to attract more customers through get advertisement by influencers. It is easy to evaluate the direct impact of influencer marketing efforts on your bottom line, track the sales income they create. To determine the success of influencer collaborations, compare sales results with baseline periods. These are the methods that will helping my business.

Q12) How will you set prices to earn a profit?

Calculate the total cost of products, taking into account the supplier’s wholesale price, export duties, transaction fees, taxes, expense of advertisement and any other costs like handling or packaging charges, then I will set prices of the products.

Questions as a Customer

Q13) What’s special about your products compared to others?

Prices, Quality, Reliability are those main factors that makes products special than competitiors. By offering value-added services to improve the whole product experience. Make an effort to continuous product innovation and enhancement based on input from users.

Q14) How long will it take to get my order?

Once ordered is recieved from customer, then it usually take 8-9 business days to deliver products at customer ‘s location.

Q15) Who do I talk to if I have a question or an issue with my order?

I will hired employee who works as an customer service representative. Hiring a committed employee to handle client complaints and assist with exchanges or returns is also beneficial. Along with having the ability to communicate with clients swiftly and precisely, these customer support representatives must also be proficient in using the eCommerce software and tools that the drop-shipping company utilizes. They also assist customers regarding the return policies.

Q16) Where can I find reviews from other people who have bought your products?

I display customer reviews directly on their website. Look for a section marked “Reviews” where past buyers discuss their interactions with the product.

Q17) Do you have any stores I can visit for help or to return something?

No, I don’t have any physical store where customers can go for shopping, instead of having an online store where customers satisfy their needs.

© 2024 Drop-shipping